Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Schwan's $10 In Free Food Starts August 1st: 1st 500,000



On August 1st Schwans' is giving away $10 in FREE food to the 1st 500,000 new customers!

Don't worry, I will post a reminder on Friday July 31st!

This is only available to NEW customers, so if you made it in on the previous deal you probably won't be able to get in on this deal too. However, if you have a neighbor, family member or friend who hasn't ordered, you might want to tell them about this offer.

If you're unfamiliar with Schwan's, they are a food delivery service. They have over 350 restaurant-quality type products (their ice creams are fantastic), all of which come with a 100% quality guarantee. Plus, they'll deliver any of these items to your door for a $1 delivery fee!

Get $10 In Free Food From Schwan's Starts August 1st

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Coupons On Thier Way to Your Door in 24 Hours

About Me

My photo
I am a housewife and mother who looks for every opportunity to save money and to make my familys life enjoyable. My family and I LOVE trying new things, so if you are a PR person, please contact me about reviewing your products on my frugal blog, www.Bargains4Wahms.com

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your opinions and comments!! All are greatly appreciated.

About This Blog

Live Traffic

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 COPYRIGHT @2009 A Frugal Life!

Back to TOP  

DNCBWP7S7W35